Today it was shared that yet another beautiful being I have known passed form this physical lifetime. I can not say if it was too early or if it was the most benevolent outcome. That is not mine to judge.
Actually none of it is and yet here I am wishing the spell was not bound so tight around human beings as a whole.
Day in and day out I hear of another young person having something removed, an adenoid here or tonsils there or maybe even a thyroid.
As if these pieces of the body are causing the problem like a temper tantrum child being taken to another room to calm down. Just like that child the body through these glands and organs are trying to be heard.
Can you hear it, the desire for your body to be heard?
I hear of young people being affected so aggressively with life threatening and debilitating health issues that it seems they are experiencing more than they should have to so young. It is being pushed that it is their fault and yet even those that work so hard to do what they think are the right things, are being struck by amounts of illness that just hurts my heart.
It has become an accumulation game anymore and it does not need to be. From the moment you know different you can say no to the mis information and remember who works for you.
Leave what is done in the past and be willing to hear answers that feed into the grace of your body and being and what the parts are trying to tell you.
Allow yourself to be free of what has become accepted as how it works and question it, the body is designed to be truly healthy if it just has the right ingredients. Would you send someone out to fix the plumbing with the tools of the carpenter?
There is new information that really can make a difference to the degree of health you can experience.
I will forever trust in the individual path, the idea of timing and evolution. That also is not my call.
And yet it is my duty and calling to try to share simple profound solutions that are allowing people to take back their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Not everything I share is mainstream, actually very little of it is.
And in a nut shell the proof is in the pudding, people are expressing greater health due to greater understanding.
The knowledge I share allows you to avoid the fear and frustration of doing what only prolongs the suffering. Your body was given to you, so that you may live fully in the way that is your calling. It is for being love, loving i
n relationship and all the other things you are inspired to be and do!
Just having the knowledge and working at your own pace you can take back your life instead of falling into a system that is broken and only so slowly willing to make the adjustments that allow people the incredible grace that they have been given, to live longer not die longer.
I am far away from where I grew up and did not know this beautiful woman, who I saw as an angel when I was young, was dealing with sickness. I wish I had known as tonight I have a heavy heart knowing that she may have been helped by the sharing I do.
I am strongly motivated to do something I have always disliked and that is marketing so that maybe I can reach other beautiful souls I know, if it is of benefit to them. It is
about those that would like to live fully unafraid of dying because they have lived as well as they could with true health for as long as they possibly can.
My heart goes out to the family in hopes that they know that the love shared never dies, as the love in the hearts of those it was shared with, lives on.
Heart opened wide,
I used to love baking. Not as much once I switched over to no dairy, no grains and no processed sugar.
How do I make a cake without these things? Number one is do not try to reinvent the wheel, there are many recipes that are health promoting and taste amazing.
The switch has been well worth it. I much prefer feeling great everyday all day to baking!
When you can eat something as decadent as this there is no reason to miss anything. Enjoy!
Raw Wild Blueberry (Cheese)Cake
For the Crust:
•1 cup (134g) Macadamias
•1 cup (150g) Cashews or Pecans
•1 cup (145g) Pitted Dates
For the Filling (cheese):
•2 cups (300g) Cashews (soaked for at least 1 hour)
•Juice of 2 Lemons
•2 tsp (10ml) Vanilla Extract
•1/2 cup (120ml) Date Honey or Maple Syrup
For the Topping:
•1 cup (150g) Cashews (soaked for at least an hour)
•1 and 1/2 cups (200g) Frozen Wild Blueberries
•Juice of 1/2 Lemon
•2-4 Tbsp (30-60ml) Honey or Maple Syrup(Love it)
Optional: Use fresh strawberries instead of frozen wild blueberries
For the Decoration:
•Sliced Strawberries or Blueberries
1.Add the macadamias, cashews and pitted dates to the food processor and process until a sticky dough has formed.
2.Scoop out into a greased 8 inch springform pan and pat down until smooth.
3.Place into the freezer to set while you make the filling.
4.Place the 2 cups of pre-soaked (at least an hour and longer if you like creamier) cashews along with the lemon juice, vanilla and honey or maple syrup and blend until smooth.
5.Pour this over the crust, smooth out with a spatula and return to the freezer.
6.Allow this to set quite firmly before you prepare your topping.
7.To make the topping, add the soaked cashews, frozen wild blueberries, lemon juice and 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup to the blender and blend until smooth. Taste test to see if it’s reached the desired sweetness (the sweetness will depend on the sweetness of the berries), if not, then add more honey/maple syrup and blend again.
8.Pour this over the ‘cheese’ layer and return to the freezer to set solidly.
9.When completely set, top with sliced up fresh strawberries or blueberries and serve.
10.This can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days.
11. You can keep for weeks in the freezer. (Recommend slicing and putting in a freezer safe container so you can bring out only what you want at a time.)
After a lifetime of chronic pain, I can sincerely say I’m symptom free. I don’t experience any more headaches or migraines. No more infections or digestive issues.
No more erratic weight issues, sinus infections or allergy issues. No more chronic exhaustion, difficulty sleeping, anxiety or over sensitivity to my surroundings. No more chronic pain from past trauma or thyroid issues.
Honestly, I really only noticed some of the symptoms as they subsided.
And no more skin issues or motion sickness. In fact, I even go on amusement park rides again. Much to my family’s delight.
I can say, without a doubt, that I am experiencing the best health of my life. And not just physical, but emotional health as well. I have more energy now than at any time of my life, and I look younger, and feel younger, than I ever have as an adult.
But, as you can tell, it wasn’t always that way. For years, I suffered from chronic pain as described in the symptoms above.
By the young age of 15, I was having headaches and migraines constantly. My body ached and was inflamed. By the time I was 20, I had pain throughout my body and barely the energy to get through the day.
It may be hard to understand, but at such a young age, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. It just wasn’t right for someone so young, to be so unhealthy and feel so bad. The worst is that I could not decide which direction to go, so much information and so much of it mis-information.
It was at this time that I remember looking in the mirror at my face, swollen to twice it’s original size, that I became very motivated to question everything I had been taught about health and wellness to date.
And in the decades since, I have researched, studied and made health and wellness my life’s purpose. I have not found what I was looking for through traditional channels. Instead, I found the contrarian path brought me better results.
Below are just a small sample of the books, programs and subjects I have researched, experimented with and had varying degrees of success.
- Susan Peachy, Herbalogist
- Mild food diet
- Aqua therapy
- Cure for All Cancers
- Going Raw
- Louise Hay – You Can Heal Your Life
- Peak Potentials
- Byron Katie “The Work”
- Rolfing Certification
- Science Specific Chiropractic
- Fitness Instructor
- Integrative nutrition
- Kitchen Pharmacy
- Eating raw
- Fasting and Cleansing
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing
- Paleo Diet
- Eat Right for Your Type
- Living Organic
- Cheri Huber
- Modern Essentials for Essential Oils
- And most recently Medical Medium!
Along the way, I made a lot of mistakes. Hundreds of trials and errors taught me what worked, what didn’t. What was useless or useful and what improved my physical and emotional health…and what didn’t.
I have spent over $100,000 researching, experimenting and investigating effective health strategies in an effort to attain True Health.
True Health is what I consider our optimal physical and emotional wellness.
And as I mentioned earlier, each year brought me closer to putting the pieces of the puzzle together and my True Health.
It didn’t always feel like progress…like the time I…
- Ate a high carbohydrate protein diet for several weeks, resulting in constant migraines
- Ate pizza and pierogi’s after completing a 7-day detox cleanse, resulting in unpleasant digestive issues (what can happen, when new to cleansing and have no support)
- In desperation, quit weeks into a new dietary program to try another new program…never knowing what worked and didn’t, while taking my body on a roller coaster of issues
So, you see I’ve dealt with a lot. And I’ve learned a lot.
As friends and family observed my progress, they started asking for support. Friends of friends reached out or were referred, and before you knew it, I had a
practice of willing individuals all with the sole purpose of reducing chronic pain and striving for optimal health.
I feel fortunate that I’ve been able to use my struggle and journey to help hundreds
of others. It’s my life’s purpose to share the information and support that allows you to Attain True Health and Take Your Life Back.
If you’re struggling to uncover YOUR mysteries to True Health, I encourage you to reach out, to schedule a consultation or sign up for one of my programs, to breakthrough the information and belief barriers keeping you from experiencing all the energy and wellness that are your due.
To Your True Health,
There is something about warm food on a cold day and this one takes me back. I remember eating mushroom soup that was less than health promoting but tasted good at the time.
Today I prefer to still eat what tastes delicious AND is promoting of great health!
All about identifying the things that promote your health, and the things that take away from your ability to live fully. Enjoy!
1 small head of cauliflower, chopped
5 Tablespoons avocado oil
Herbamare and sea salt to taste
1 ½ cups raw cashew pieces (soaked up to 3 hours or more)
2 ½ cups assorted mushrooms (I use 1 cup dried assorted mushrooms and 1 ½ cups fresh mushrooms chopped coarsely.)
1 large shallot
6 cups veggie broth
2 teaspoons chaga
1-3 teaspoons fresh thyme and sage
1 medium size garlic clove
a pinch of ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375℉
- In a mixing bowl, toss the cauliflower with 3 Tablespoons Avocado oil and pinch of Herbamare. Placing on cooking sheet, roast in oven until tender and slightly browned, approx 10-20 minutes depending on size.
- Add final 2 Tablespoons avocado oil to large pot. Add chopped apple and fresh chopped mushrooms sauté for until soft and slightly caramelized add chopped shallots and sauté for another 5 minutes. Add 3 cups broth and simmer as you add other ingredients.
- Rinse the cashews and place in high powered blender with 3 cups of broth along with dried mushrooms, roasted cauliflower, chaga, garlic and herbs. Blend and add to pot.
- Simmer for 15-20minutes to develop herbs and add herbamare and salt to taste.
- Serve and top with fresh sprouts, chopped green onions, a sliced fresh mushroom, roasted pine nuts or other toppings of your choice.
Remember to eat raw foods earlier in the day, keeping cooked foods towards the end of the day and hydrate as all liquids do not act the same in your body!
I did an interview lately about the impact of adrenal health on anxiety. If you are dealing with anxiety might be worth a listen. It is what I do as the true health detective, help you discover the causes of anxiety and uncover the solutions for greater health.
Thank you Anastasia! Approx 31
To your Health!
The Work is a simple yet powerful process of inquiry that teaches you to identify and question the thoughts that cause all the suffering in the world.
You deserve to be healthy and live fully! By incorporating some or all of these pieces of a healthy lifestyle you will be on your way to slowing aging and healing from illness, especially chronic mystery illness!
6. A good mattress-This one seems self explanatory. Around a third of your life is spent sleeping. Investing in a great mattress gives back in multiples to the other 2 thirds of your life. When you are well rested, everything goes smoother. Your immune system functions better, you have greater mental clarity and your spirit is stronger. Remember that it isn’t always the most expensive but the best quality.
7. Vita mix-Some blenders are just better than others. I have had my vita-mix for 10
years and have used it on average 1 ½ times a day every year since I got it. A regular blender just has a hard time when making soups and smoothies that are actually smooth or a hummus that isn’t watery or full of canola oil. A Vita-mix comes out on top when it comes to making great smoothies full of all those life supporting fruits and veggies (like celery and spinach) that is drinkable through a straw.
8. Juicer-What about the fiber? So many different sources of information about health
and nutrition, I know. Juicing gives you a power punch of nutrition. If you have ever skipped a meal or eaten something overly processed then juicing is for you. We only have a set amount of opportunities to get our bodies the raw materials it needs to maintain health. Juicing can help do that. If you are trying to get your health back then it definitely is for you!
9. Money management system-Decreasing stress is a big one and money seems to be challenging for everyone. (Watch for a more detailed article in the future with a system that has worked beautifully for me and my family to avoid money arguments and issues.) If you have a system and stick to it there is less room for differences in perception, especially if you combine incoming and outgoing money with another. This goes the same for individual money use. It gives you the opportunity to cover all the bases and bring greater balance to living. Make sure to include giving, education and play to your system after the necessities are covered! You deserve to feel peaceful and strong around money!
10. Great relationship with yourself-When you simplify everything becomes easier. The most important thing is to be in right relationship with the one you wake up with each morning from birth until death. You deserve great health and there are so many things you can affect, why wouldn’t you. Health can be attained by looking after three things: what to add, what to eliminate and what to accept. These things may not always be in balance yet with honest assessment and a little support this can be handled a step at a time. If you are overwhelmed be in touch and together we can get you going in the direction of greater health!
Agin these are listed in no order of importance and what resonates for you works best. You will hear me impress again and again being gentle and adjusting things at your pace as key to achieving true healing. What to add into your life, what to dismiss and what to accept is a lifetime process and unique to you. May you find the information that serves you in all ways!
You can find “10 Things Every Healthy Lifestyle Should Include, Part 1” Click Here
Of course I could include more than 10 things and then even I would be overwhelmed. Allow yourself to make gentle adjustments in moving further towards a lifestyle that promotes health!
1. Skin deep– A healthy lifestyle includes what not to put on your skin. As your biggest organ of absorption and elimination make sure what you use for personal care products serve. With the consumer in mind site ewg.org/skindeep it makes it easy by taking the guess work out of choosing health maintaining and beauty products. It is about making sure you are not overloading your system. It has enough to do with things you have no control over.
2. Water filter– I use a Berkeley filter. Your body is made up of a very high percentage of and functions best with a lot of high quality alive water. A good quality gravity
fed water filter serves greatly. Removing additives and impurities takes a load off of your system in not having to do the filtering with organs that are working hard for you everyday. To be able to leave that filtered water in the sun in a glass jar will bring your filtered water back to life. Or try adding back some trace minerals and a splash of lemon and support your internal filters in cleansing as well. Water that is alive supports your body in being more fully alive too!
3. Squatty potty– Well this is one thing most people
would rather not talk about!
Understandably. It is important to put into your
body beneficial foods and liquids and it is just as important to give your body the ability to eliminate properly. If toxins build up and are not looked after then every system is overloaded and break down starts to occur. Take a chance and look it up on You Tube if you can handle a little bit of crass humor. The body alignment understanding behind this tool works!
4. Chemical free cleaners-What you can control in your environment matters. Some of it will not be in your control in your workspace or out and about. If you can use natural cleaners in your personal space it takes a load off of your body systems. Your body loves you and wants to do the best it can to give you energy to live your life. Heavy chemicals take time and energy to clear out of your system leaving less time for passion and fun. The Earth will thank you as well. Wasn’t it Einstein that said without bees, humans were limited in their time on the planet? Skip the chemicals and let it be easier for you and the bees to live healthy!
5. Time in nature-Have you heard of Earthing? It is that thing where you are in contact with the planet you live on. Try sitting in the grass with nothing between you (except maybe an article of clothing or two) and just let the Earth recharge you. Allow your breathe be easy and full. There is healing available in watching the butterflies and the bees. Let the trees model strength, support and giving unconditionally. Allow your connection to something greater than you be present!
These are not presented in an order of importance. That is up to you! Allow your intuition to draw you towards what is next in this moment. Part 2 will follow soon, here is to Achieving True Healing!
You can find “10 Things Every healthy Lifestyle Should Include, Part 2 Click Here
So many conflicting messages and all you want is to feel great!
I love to garden so part of my desire to feel good a lot of the time is so that I can participate fully!
What do you love to do?
I was just sharing with a friend the other day about how I feel younger than I ever have, maybe in my life. (There have even been a few reports of looking younger, imagine that!)
Can you imagine?
I didn’t even know how unwell I was years ago until I started feeling better.
It was up to me thou to attain the results and have an easier time expressing health.
So a little willingness, a bit of faith and a lot of knowledge is what it took for me to turn things around. Not all knowledge is created equal as many of you probably know.
Along the path of learning with some degree of healing, I found some really solid information to work with. The sharing of Anthony William, Medical Medium and Byron Katie, originator of ‘The Work’ took my healing over the top and everything has become easier and more effective.
After decades of nutritional and human health study I am living proof that aging and illness can be brought to its knees. With so many of the puzzle pieces in place it is time for me to support you in reclaiming your health.
You do not have to go with the trial and error technique or do all of the study for yourself. Been there, done that so you can just get the T-shirt. Let’s simplify and get you feeling good long term with energy to do the things you love!